Supercharge Your Life Twelve Different Ways With Inspiration
There are twelve different ways that people can supercharge their lives using inspiration. These include: breathing, invoking their guiding light, asking what their message is and what their dream is, letting go, getting inspired by deep practice and emotional triggers, synchronicity, calling a friend, creating or joining a mastermind circle, taking BIG action, looking for inspiration in new places, becoming inspired by influencing and encouraging others and giving rewards and power-ups.
1. Breath - Try taking deep belly breaths and permit the magic that is within the moment to infuse the consciousness and allow inspiration.
2. Invoke Guiding Lights - If people are feeling uninspired by the world they can hold up their guiding light or bring what inspires them the most and shine it as brightly as possible in their lives.
3. Just Ask - People need to ask what their message is and what their big dream is. People should try to re-immerse themselves with whatever it is that inspires them, even if for only a couple minutes daily.
4. Letting Go - Letting go can be hard, but in some cases separating from the conscious mind, people can create extremely inspiring resolutions to their problems.
5. Get Inspired - Get inspired by deep practice and emotional triggers. Setting up expressive sparks and signals reminds and inspires people to jump into action.
6. Synchronize - People need to be open to the idea of inspiration occurring while thinking positively about possibilities and synchronicity.
7. Call a Friend - Consider using different personas when trying to solve a problem by analyzing the different perspectives.
8. Create or Join a Circle or Group - Create or join a mastermind circle. Creating or joining a mastermind circle can increase a person’s inspiration and their reliability in completing tasks and projects.
9. Take Action - Keep taking BIG action. If inspiration isn’t occurring, people should still take action. This is a great way to keep progressing forward, even in times with no inspiration. If people keep taking action and make it a routine practice, people will become much more inclined to both act and feel out of inspiration.
10. Look for Inspiration - Look for inspiration in big places that you wouldn’t expect it. Go get inspired! Check out new things, meet new people and visit new places. Oftentimes, people find inspiration in areas where they are least expecting it; including their ideas!
11. Influence Others - Get inspired by influencing and encouraging others. People that reach out and work to boost others will take the focus off of them and allow inspiration the chance to flow.
12. Inspired with incentive And twelfth, get inspired by offering yourself rewards and bonuses. Every once in a while people need to take a break and reward their self and offer themselves power-ups, which will help build inspiration as well.